Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel Nominated For Successful Meetings Magazine’s 2010 Pinnacle Award
Prestigious Award Program Recognizes Outstanding Hotels Selected By And Reviewed By Meeting Planners For Their Commitment To Hospitality Excellence
March 15, 2010
BOSTON - The AAA Four Diamond Hilton Boston Logan Airport, boasting 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, has announced that it has received a nomination on the ballot for Successful Meetings Magazine's 2010 Pinnacle Awards. The Pinnacle Awards honor and recognize outstanding conference centers, hotels, convention centers and visitor's bureaus as chosen and reviewed by meeting planners for their commitment to hospitality excellence. To vote for the Hilton Boston Logan Airport, please click on the following link: http://www2.plannersconnect.com/directory/show/66. You must be registered in order to vote.
"We are honored that our hotel has been nominated for this prestigious award," said Mark Fallon, General Manager, Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel. "Our team strives to provide our guests with a seamless experience that will cater to all of their meetings needs - from advanced technological capabilities to inspired culinary presentations - we aim to please both large and small groups. Given our prime location and the extra-added convenience of the hotel's 24/7 shuttle service, we are the ideal venue for meeting planners who prefer to be in close proximity to both downtown and the airport," added Fallon.
Hotels and resorts nominated for Pinnacle Awards are selected by the magazine's readers based on the following categories and criteria:
- Meeting Services & Facilities - hotel/resort must feature a dedicated conference facility that offers comfortable, working environments. The property should feature adjustable lighting, heat and air conditioning, with flexible set-up options to make programs run efficiently and smoothly. A reliable staff that can deliver needed services quickly and professionally to make attendees feel at home while traveling.
- Accommodations - The hotel/resort has to feature clean, comfortable rooms as well as above standard bathrooms, updated, in-room entertainment systems and a solid work area with Internet/computer connectivity. Plus, the hotel/resort must deploy liberal room service hours of operation.
- Amenities - Properties should provide ample recreational options and extra perks
- Food & Beverage (F&B) - Hotel/resort should offer quality and varied food options along with quality and variety in refreshment breaks during meetings.
Now in its 26th year, the Pinnacle Awards honor candidates who consistently deliver unparalleled superiority in their respective levels of service and the quality of their facilities. The hallmarks on which winners are selected are: innovation, customer collaboration and outstanding amenities
It is no secret why planners make the Hilton Boston Logan Airport their preferred destination for their next meeting. Some of the hotel's key attributes include the following:
- 599 recently renovated guestrooms offer guests the ultimate in comfort and quality, including the Hilton Serenity Bed featuring the Serta Perfect Sleeper Suite Dreams mattress, down duvet and pillows and 250-thread count linens.
- Boston's only hotel connected to the airport's terminals via climate-controlled skybridge
- Hotel features a dedicated Event Service Team who support the seamless execution of all meetings
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center by Precor®
- Private Executive Lounge for upgraded services and experiences
Special Meeting Features
- ‘Hilton Meetings' offer a "Green", all-inclusive meeting option with interactive flip charts and service call buttons
- Distraction-free meeting environment allows for enhanced meeting productivity
- New ‘Hilton Buffets' offers a wider variety of local fresh food featuring gourmet preparation and contemporary presentation
- eSales tools are available to help maximize meeting planner's time more efficiently
- Continuous recognition for overall guest loyalty
Special Technology Features
- On-going, in-house IT support for all IT needs
- Programmable reader boards outside of all meeting rooms allowing for customization and creativity
- Logan Airport flight schedules are displayed in hotel lobby and in all guestrooms
- Newly upgraded 10MB circuit throughout the hotel for rapid Internet access, both wired and wireless
- State-of-the-art, onsite A/V equipment and support provided by PSAV
For more information on the Hilton Boston Logan Airport, visit the website at www.hiltonfamilyboston.com/bostonlogan or call for reservations at 1-617-568-6700.
About Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Hilton Boston Logan Airport, the only AAA Four Diamond hotel at Logan International Airport, is directly connected to the terminals via covered skybridge or complimentary shuttle. The hotel features 599 soundproof guest rooms and suites featuring magnificent views of the Boston skyline or harbor, a health club with lap pool, casual dining at Berkshires Restaurant and Connolly's Publik House, and 30,000 square feet of meeting and ballroom space. Downtown Boston is located less than two miles from the Hilton Boston Logan Airport and is accessible via complimentary, round-the-clock shuttle service to the subway and water taxis.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 90 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our brands are comprised of more than 3,500 hotels in 81 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
For more information about the company, please visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
Mark Ricci, Hilton Worldwide, Northeast US & Canada
+1 212 261 5836
Julie Brandon, Hilton Boston Logan Airport
+1 617 583 1125
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.