Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Burlington Offers Guests Exciting Hotel Travel Packages For Spring And Summer
April 22, 2014
BURLINGTON, Vt. - Guests are invited to escape to Hilton Burlington in Vermont this spring and summer to take advantage of unique hotel travel packages designed to appeal to a variety of interests and highlight the best things to do in Burlington. Situated on the waterfront of scenic Lake Champlain, Hilton Burlington has packaged its comforting hotel accommodations with a selection of special add-ons perfect to ensure an ideal warm-weather getaway.
From mountains, scenic routes and tours to the city's greatest attractions including museums and aquariums, a vacation to Burlington is an experience to truly cherish. Travel packages now available at the hotel follow:
Family Fun in Burlington (stay June through October)
- Two-night hotel accommodations in a two double-bed room;
- Enjoy complimentary full breakfast each morning before going out on the day's adventures;
- Complimentary admission to ECHO Lake Aquarium & Science Center, Vermont Teddy Bear Factory and a scenic cruise on The Spirit of Ethan Allen, where visitors are instructed to bring their cameras as the largest recorded mass sighting of Champ, Lake Champlain's elusive lake monster, was once aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen.
- A "packed backpack" full of all the necessities to enjoy a day outside exploring Burlington including tasty snacks, bottled water and essential area maps and visitor guides.
- Breakfast and admission vouchers are offered for up to four people.
Military Appreciation Month: Weekend Discount Offer (stay throughout May)
- Receive 10 percent off normal weekend rates for active or retired military members with valid I.D.; it's Hilton Burlington's way of saying "thank you!"
- Complimentary tickets to Vermont Teddy Bear Factory.
- Offer excludes May 17-19 and Memorial Day weekend, May 23-26.
Bike to Basics (stay June through October)
- Two-night minimum weekend stay in cozy hotel accommodations;• Complimentary full breakfast each morning;
- Complimentary full-day bike rental to take in the beautiful scenic views along Lake Champlain. Guests are encouraged to peddle north and take the bike ferry across to the Lake Champlain Islands of South & North Hero and Grand Isle.
- A "survival pack" for guests to enjoy a self-guided bike tour. Package will include all bike outing essentials such as detailed bike routes, directions, maps, power snacks and bottled waters. Bikers can pack a bathing suit and take a dip in Lake Champlain, America's "Sixth" Great Lake. North Beach and Leddy Park are located along the Burlington Bike Path with public beaches also available.
Fourth of July Outdoors Getaway (stay July 2 through July 7)
- Three-night minimum stay hotel accommodations in two double-bed room
- Complimentary full breakfast each morning
- Discounted passes to The Shelburne Museum. Guests can explore the museum's 38 buildings filled with historical American artifacts, go onboard the 220-foot steam boat Ticonderoga and enjoy a picnic lunch at the museum's Vermont Fresh Network cafe.
- Experience Burlington's Independence Day Celebration on July 3 at Burlington Waterfront featuring music, food, entertainers and a giant fireworks show. The fireworks display is also sure to impress from the view at Hilton Burlington's all-new exterior lakeside patio, "The Catio," adjacent to Mounted Cat, featuring a fire pit and trough and expansive views of Adirondacks.
- Breakfast and discount passes are offered for up to four people.
National Picnic Month Package (stay throughout July)
- Two-night minimum stay in cozy hotel accommodations;
- Complimentary full breakfast each morning;
- A "Greens-to-Go" picnic basket with guest's choice of salad including Waldorf, Chopped or Spinach, fresh baked cookies and bottled water. Guests can sign up for Segway tour of Burlington and learn the history behind the "Queen City," then enjoy a picnic lunch at Waterfront Park overlooking scenic Lake Champlain.
- Breakfast is offered for up to two people; package not available July 2-7.
Burlington Brew Tours Package (stay April through December)
- Relax and experience some of Vermont's finest craft brews onboard the Burlington Brew Tour.
- Overnight hotel accommodations in a spacious guest room.
- Complimentary full breakfast in the morning.
- Discounted tickets to the Burlington Brew Tour, which stops along popular breweries including Magic Hat, Fiddlehead and Switchback.
- Tour can be booked directly by visiting: www.burlingtonbrewtours.com and mentioning promotion code Hilton_Discount_2014.
All travel packages are available to reserve now and will be offered at the best available rate at time of scheduling. For more information or to make reservations, please call 1-800-HILTON.
About Hilton Burlington
Situated on the waterfront, Hilton Burlington offers expansive views of scenic Lake Champlain and the picturesque Adirondacks. Within a very short walk guests can experience the vibrant downtown Church Street Marketplace filled with numerous restaurants, bars and weekly activities. Located minutes from Burlington International Airport and Interstate 89, this Hilton hotel in Burlington, VT. is easily accessible by land or air and is just 90 minutes from Montreal. Featuring 18,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space and free-to-guest connectivity, this hotel is the ideal venue for your next business or social event.
Each of the hotel's 258 guestrooms is furnished with the Hilton Serenity Collection® of upscale in-room amenities, which includes the Hilton Serenity Bed with Serta Suite Dreams mattress, Pacific Coast® down duvet, Super Topper mattress pads and high-quality linens and pillows, in-room coffee system, featuring world-renowned Lavazza® coffee from Italy and a Cuisinart® dual-cup, single-brew coffeemaker. Each guest room also has a spacious work desk and the innovative Hilton Family easy-to-set alarm clock/MP3 player. Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel to ensure guests stay connected for work and leisure. Hilton Burlington is operated by Interstate Hotels & Resorts (www.interstatehotels.com), the leading U.S.-based global hotel management company. For more information or to make reservations, visit www.burlington.hilton.com or call 802.658.6500. Follow Hilton Burlington on Facebook and Twitter.
All packages are based on availability and seasonality of the hotel. All rates subject to local and state taxes. Cancellations must be 48 hours prior to arrival date.
+1 802 658 6500
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.