Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences Celebrates A Decade Of Hospitality With Special Anniversary Packages
Resort Extends Significant Savings To Say “Thank You” For A Decade Of Business, Through Its ‘Experience Of A Decade’ Package
July 14, 2010
DUBAI, U.A.E. - Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences opened its doors for business in October 2000, introducing Dubai’s ‘golden mile’ in Jumeirah to the signature service and quintessential hospitality associated with the Hilton Worldwide Resorts brand. Now, ten years later, the hotel is celebrating its milestone anniversary by giving back to those that made the hotel such a success: its customers.
From July 15 and running through the summer until October 31, the hotel will be offering its 'Experience of a Decade' package on their Executive rooms with a special rate inclusive of all benefits starting from Dhs 800 per night, for a five night minimum stay.
In addition, Dubai’s residents will be able to enjoy the festivities through a host of special offers at the hotel’s signature restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Italian restaurant BiCe, and the Balinese themed day spa, simply called, The Spa.
“We’re excited to commemorate our ten year Anniversary and celebrate the contributions Hilton Dubai Jumeirah has made towards supporting Dubai’s position as a world-class tourist destination,” stated Christian H. Muhr, Cluster General Manager Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences.
“Looking forward, 2011 will herald a new era for our hotel, with the opening of the 371-room Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Residence. This new entry will double our guest capacity and cater to the growing demand for short and medium term accommodation options, reaffirming our commitment towards superlative experiences for our guests and partners.”
Since its opening in 2000, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences has won more than 30 prestigious industry accolades for excellence in hospitality, including the esteemed Dubai Quality Award in 2007, four Virgin Holidays Travel awards, and Expedia’s ‘Insiders’ Select Award 2010’, earning the highest customer score rating in the UAE .
Located on ‘The Walk’, Jumeirah Beach Residences, the resort is home to award-winning restaurants, BiCe and Pachanga, and serves as an ideal destination for those seeking to enjoy exclusive leisure facilities and a heavenly spa. The resort is also a superb venue for business travellers who require ease of access, comfort and convenience.
10 Year Anniversary 'Experience of a Decade' Package: July 15 – October 31From July 15 and running through the summer until October 31, the hotel will be offering their 'Experience of a Decade' package on their Executive rooms with a special rate starting from Dhs 800 per room per night for a minimum 5 night stay.
Through this package guests are able to enjoy the Executive rooms with a decadent bouquet of indulgent benefits. Pampering rewards include 2 signature spa treatments at our Balinese-themed spa, a 3 course dinner for two at the award-winning Latin-American restaurant, Pachanga, as well as priority access to the exclusive Executive Lounge with daily perks such as: scrumptious afternoon tea, free flowing house beverages, special breakfast buffet spread as well as unlimited snacks and fruits throughout the day.
That's not all! During their stay, guests can expect to be showered with little luxuries, courtesy of the hotel's particularly generous mood. Guests are rewarded from the time they walk in; from a special welcome on arrival, to complimentary airport transfers, and even flexible check-outs, all at no extra cost.
The Executive room package has been designed to ensure that every guest leaves the hotel with a hospitality experience of a decade!
The package is available for bookings made during the stipulated period only. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on the anniversary package, please visit, www.hilton.com. You may choose to book directly by visiting www.hilton.com, or by contacting the hotel on firstname.lastname@example.org, or (04) 318 21111.
10 Year Anniversary ‘Decca Deals’ Promotions: July 15 – October 31
- BiCe for 10 at 2,010: Book a table of 10 for a ‘family style’ lunch or dinner at the award-winning restaurant’s private dining room and celebrate on us with a signature 3 course menu only at Dhs 201 per person.
- Brunch for 10 at 1,000: A table for 10 at Oceana’s famous Friday brunch is now available for only Dhs 100 per person.
- Extra Shot for Dhs 10 at Studio One: All extra shots will only cost Dhs 10 at Studio One sports bar, on purchase of the first shot.
- Decca Dirham Drinks at Pachanga: Enjoy unlimited Caiparinhas for Dhs 10 each all throughout this celebration period at Pachanga Latin American restaurant.
- Spa Retreat at Dhs 1,000: Enjoy a special spa retreat package of 10 treatments at The Spa for only Dhs 1,000.
- 1 Free Iftar with every Table of 10: For each table of 10 booked with us for iftar at our Ramadan Lounge, Al Mas, one person dines for free.
The promotion is available for bookings made during the stipulated period only. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information or reservations, please contact: (04) 318 2502
- Expedia.com’s ‘Insiders’ Select Award’ 2010 – Recognised as the world’s top 1 percent hotel.
- Young Leader Award 2010 – Florian Mayer, Arabian Hotel Investment Conference, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences
- Dubai Municipality Award 2009 – Audit Compliance, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences
- 3rd Middle East Hospitality Expansion Congress’s (MEHEC) Excellence in Hospitality Awards, ‘Best Sustainable Hotel of the Middle East’ 2009
- Virgin Holidays World Travel Market Awards 2009– Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of ‘Best Hotel Middle East’, (silver)
- DEWA (Dubai Electricity & Water Authority) Award for Reduction in Electricity & Water Consumption, ‘Your Decision’ Campaign 2008-2009 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences
- Hotelier Middle East Awards 2008 – Paolo Roberto Rella, Restaurant Manager, BiCE restaurant Outlet Manager of the Year 2008
- 2008 MENA Travel Awards – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of Best 5-Star Leisure Hotel Platinum Award
- Expedia Awards 2008 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of “Highest Turnover” Platinum award
- What’s On Awards 2008 – BiCE, Winner of Special Panellist’s Award
- Virgin Holidays’ 2007 Travel Awards – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of Best Hotel in the Middle East Gold Award
- Dubai Quality Awards 2007 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, winner of Dubai Quality Award
- Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2007 – Highly Recommended Award for BiCE
- Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2007 – Highly Recommended Award for Pachanga
- What’s On Awards 2006 – BiCE, Winner of General Manager’s Recommendation Award
- AICR Receptionist of the Year Awards 2006 – Bogdana Voicu, Winner of Receptionist of the Year Award
- Concierge of the Year Awards 2006 – Jun Eusebio, Winner of Best Integrity for Customers Award
- Hotelier Middle East Awards 2006 – Muhammed Ilyas Bhatti, Purchasing Manager, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences and Hilton Dubai Creek, Winner of Procurement Person of the Year Award
- Virgin Holidays Awards’ 2006 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of Best Hotel in the Middle East Bronze Award
- Concierge of the Year Awards 2005 – Mario Narcisco, Winner of the Most Friendly Concierge Award
- Hotelier Middle East Awards 2005 – Madina Osman, Director of Finance, Winner of Finance Manager for the Year Award
- What's On Awards 2005 – Finalist of General Manager's Recommendation Award for BiCE Restaurant
- Virgin Holidays Awards’ 2005 – Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences, Winner of Best Hotel in the Middle East Bronze Award
- What's On Awards 2004 – Finalist of General Manager's Recommendation Award for BiCE Restaurant
- Concierge of the Year Awards’ 2004 – Jun Eusebio, Winner of Most Customer Focused Award
- What's On Awards 2003 – Winner of General Manager's Recommendation Award for BiCE Restaurant
- Concierge of the Year Awards’ 2003 – Jun Eusebio, Winner of Best Knowledge of Attractions and Events Award
- Grumpy Gourmet Awards' 2003 – Winner of Best Italian Cuisine Award for BiCE Restaurant
- What's On Awards 2002 – Winner of General Manager's Choice Award for BiCE Restaurant
- Grumpy Gourmet Awards’ 2002 – Winner of Best Italian Cuisine Award for BiCE Restaurant
- Grumpy Gourmet Awards’ 2001 – BiCE Restaurant included in the Grumpy Gourmet Top 10 Restaurants in Dubai
- What's On Awards 2001 – Winner of General Manager's Choice Award for BiCE Restaurant
About Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences
In a city of contrasts, the 389-room Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort & Residences caters to both leisure and business guests. Located on The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai’s only outdoor shopping experience, the hotel provides an ideal destination for holiday-makers seeking to enjoy the exotic luxury of Dubai’s sun soaked beaches and retail therapy. Business travellers find delight in the convenient location, within minutes distance to business hubs such as Jebel Ali, Knowledge Village, Internet City, Media City and the Dubai Marina. Guests enjoy a plethora of facilities and services including extensive meeting space, the choice of five restaurants and six bars, swimming pool, health club, business centre and much more.
The Hilton Reservations and Customer Care telephone numbers in the Middle East are as follows:
UAE - 8000 20000 11 Qatar - 8000 20 222
KSA - 800 82000 10 Egypt - 19009
Bahrain - 8000 4058 Jordan - 00202 25805927
Kuwait - 222 56 200 Lebanon - 00202 25805928
Oman - 800 78 788 Syria - 00202 25805926
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.