Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hosts First Cupcake Lovers Weekend
Disney-area Resort Celebrates Cupcake Love with a Weekend of Special Treats
May 10, 2012
ORLANDO, Fla. - A visit to Orlando will be a bit sweeter June 15-16, as Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek celebrates its second Cupcake Lovers Weekend, a special celebration of frosted fun. The special weekend, part of the resort's season-long SummerBlast! Promotion will feature a schedule of activities and events themed around cupcakes.
Guests visiting the hotel during Cupcake Lovers Weekend, will have an opportunity to sample and purchase various cupcakes, and participate in cupcake-themed events, including:
- Cupcake Decorating Tips - An opportunity to learn decorating techniques that you can incorporate into your next batch of cupcakes!
- The Cupcake Bar - Curb your cupcake craving with a stop at our lobby coffee and sweet shop.
- Cuppycake Kids Zone - A chance for children to decorate their own cupcake, as well as other cupcake crafts.
- Cupcake Walk - Our recreation team has created cupcake themed activities around the pool, including a special version of a cakewalk... the Bonnet Creek Cupcake Walk!
- Cupcake Displays - Enjoy a display of cupcakes decorated by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs.
- Cupcake Voting - Guests can enjoy a display of cupcakes created by Hilton team members... and vote on their favorite designs!
- Cupcake Martinis - The Hilton lounges will feature special "cupcake" themed martinis... you've got to try these!
- Savory Cupcakes - Harvest Bistro will be serving several "savory" entrée cupcakes - the latest trend in cupcakes!
- Summer Activities - In addition, guests can enjoy their favorite SummerBlast activities and events, including a DUCKTONA 500, a zany rubber duck race in our lazy river; Dive-in Movies; and our SummerBlast! Saturday pool party featuring DJ Splash.
To make a reservation, please visit www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com, or call 888-353-2013. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient "insider" location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a three-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
+1 407 597 3658
+1 786 866 7239
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 570 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,200 properties with more than 856,000 rooms, in 105 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.