Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Welcomes Summer With Endless Opportunities To Stay & Play In Santa Fe
Northern New Mexico Resort Opens Pools and Cabanas For Season, Announces Summer Entertainment And Signature Santa Fe Events
June 29, 2015
SANTA FE, N.M. - Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is welcoming the summer with the opening of its expansive outdoor pool and cabanas, an exciting line-up of summer entertainment and signature Santa Fe events.
As the prime season to visit Santa Fe, summer travelers enjoy the high-desert climate of warm sunny days, cool starry nights, and the plethora of arts, culture and food festivals and events that draw tourists from around the globe. Located just 15 minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers an ideal location for exploring all there is to do and see in Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.
With rates from $119 for summer stays, guests at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder can enjoy:
- Resort Pool & Cabanas - Expansive, heated outdoor pool with plush cabanas, kids pool and poolside bar and grill. Cabana rentals are available from $75 per day, inclusive of chilled bottled water, trio of snack mixes and $25 food credit to poolside bar.
- Heart Live On Aug. 29 - Heart will perform live on Aug. 29 in the resort's Tewa Ballroom. Lead by Ann and Nancy Wilson, the American rock band Heart proved women can rock in the 1970s with hits "Barracuda," "Crazy On You," and "Magic Man." Showtime is 8 p.m. with tickets available for $60-$80 online at http://www.buffalothunderresort.com/santa-fe-vacation-packages-en.html.
- Signature Santa Fe Summer Festivals & Events - Resort guests can enjoy being just minutes away from the hub of Santa Fe's world-class festivals and events, including:
- The Santa Fe Opera - Every July and August since 1957, opera lovers have been drawn to the magnificent northern New Mexico mountians to enjoy productions by one of America's premier summer opera festivals. Here, The Santa Fe Opera's dramatic adobe theater blends harmoniously with the high desert landscape.
- 64th Annual Traditional Spanish Market - Happening July 25 - 26,over 250 adult and youth Spanish Market artists exhibit hand-made artwork for sale along the streets surrounding the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Bandstand entertainment and Hispanic cuisine fill the air with regional sounds and aromas.
- Santa Fe Indian Market - Taking place August 22 - 23, visitors celebrate Native arts and culture in the largest and most prestigious intertribal fine art market in the world. The market features over 1,000 of the "best of the best" Native artists, crafts persons and designers.
- Burning of Zozobra - The 91-year-old tradition continues on Sept. 4 for the ritual burning in effigy of Zozobra to dispel the hardships, gloom and ills of the past year. Zozobra, which means "gloom," is a massive white marionette that stands over 50 feet tall and weighs over 2,000 pounds. He's hoisted up and after a ceremony of fire dancing and music, is torched in the night as tens of thousands in the crowd rejoice in his demise.
- Santa Fe Wine and Chile Festival - Hosted over four days Sept. 23 - 27, the 25th annual event features culinary delights from 75 Santa Fe restaurants and 100 world-class wineries for five days of epicurean pleasures. Special lunches and dinners, wine seminars, cooking demonstrations and a big-tent tasting event take place across greater Santa Fe.
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers one of Santa Fe's most unique resort experiences, located on the sovereign Native American land of the Pojoaque and home to a world-renowned Native American art collection valued at over $2 million. Located at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the resort is also home to 27 holes of golf at Tewa Golf Club, Pojoaque-influenced spa services at Wo' P'in, and fine dining and an extensive wine collection at Red Sage.
For more information on Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder, visit www.buffalothunderresort.com.
About Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino offers one of Santa Fe's most unique resort experiences located on the sovereign Native American land of the Pojoaque. Featuring traditional Pueblo architecture, the AAA Four Diamond resort is home to a world-renowned Native American art collection valued at over $2 million maintained by an in-house curator. Rich with amenities for all interests, the resort offers 27 holes of golf at Towa Golf Club, Pojoaque-influenced spa services at the Wo' P'in destination spa, lavish indoor/outdoor pool complexes, world-class fine dining at Red Sage and opportunities to enjoy Las Vegas-style gaming and sought-after entertainment and events at the adjacent upscale casino. With 395 guest rooms and 66,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, the resort is the largest of its kind in Northern New Mexico. For more information, visit www.buffalothunderresort.com.
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
+1 505 819 2010
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
+1 602 870 2720
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.