Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request Form
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Härth Offering The Farmer’s Survival Sides-Kit At Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
Gourmet Thanksgiving Sides Ready for Pick-Up
November 01, 2012
MCLEAN, Va. - Everyone has their favorite part of Thanksgiving whether it is the food, the family, or the football. Härth restaurant knows that preparing a homemade meal can be time-consuming and stressful. In an effort to make Thanksgiving a little bit easier, Executive Chef Thomas Elder is excited to roll out his Farmer's Survival Sides-Kit.
Chef Elder and team will prepare sides with ingredients straight from the region's finest farmers, and even some from Chef Tom's own organic garden. For $109 each package will contain the following six sides enough to serve six people:
- Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash - Lancaster VeGrowers, Lancaster, PA
- Slow roasted in the wood fired oven with cinnamon, mascavado sugar and finished with butter.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes - Scott's Farm, Lucama, NC
- Roasted in their skins, then the pulp is removed and laced with walnut butter.
- Mashed Potatoes and Turkey Gravy - Tallman Farms, Tower City, PA
- Creamy Yukon Gold Potatoes further enhanced with cream cheese and as much butter as they can blend in to them.
- Sweet and Sour Brussels Sprouts - Vineland, NJ
- Brussels sprouts in a unique gastrique of cider vinegar, pure cane sugar and spices.
- Bread Stuffing - McLean, VA
- Tennessee bread stuffing with sage from the on-premise organic garden, onions & celery from Chef Tom's Aunt Colette.
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Jam - Hilton McLean, McLean, VA
- Chef Tom's famous bacon jam made with honey harvested from his four rooftop hives.
Orders need to be submitted by 12 p.m., Monday, November 19 by phone 703-761-5131, and pick can occur either 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Wednesday, November 21 or 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Thursday, November 22. Order forms can be found online at http://www.hiltonmclean.com/media/docs/ThanksgivingOrderForm.pdf.
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner is located in the Northern Virginia Technology corridor close to many major corporate headquarters and only 11 miles from Washington, D.C., 14 miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport and just minutes from the Metrorail. Guests can enjoy easy access to major highways, businesses, historic sights and downtown Washington, D.C. Visitors to the hotel can also experience world-class shopping malls and restaurants just a short walk or complimentary shuttle away.
Guests are eligible to earn Hilton HHonors points and miles. Reservations can be made through Hilton Reservations Worldwide at 1-800-HILTONS or by visiting www.hilton.com.
Media can access additional information about Hilton McLean Tysons Corner at http://news.hilton.com/mclean.
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
+1 703 761 5222
+1 305 866 3646