Fact SheetHilton History
Read the news
By Property TypeBy Topic
Get the facts
Hilton HuanyingHilton Blue Papers and Research
- Photos & videos
Let us help you
Media Accommodation Request FormContact Us
Jacqueline ToppingsCONTACTMedia Inquiries ADDRESS7930 Jones Branch Drive
Brand Public Relations,
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
McLean, Virginia 22102
Wrap Up Your Year At Hilton Brighton Metropole
Hilton Brighton Metropole Adds Sparkle this Winter with a Selection of Festive Packages
November 08, 2012
LONDON - Hilton Brighton Metropole,situated a stone's throw from Brighton's beachfront, has launched its winter packages to suit a range of budgets and festive occasions, from a Santa's Grotto Afternoon Tea to a New Year's Eve Family Celebration.
- Santa's Grotto Afternoon Tea - Shoppers can take a break from the busy Laines and relax this December with a selection of finger sandwiches, Metropole mince pies, holly dressed cupcakes, cinnamon macaroons and a glass of mulled wine at Hilton Brighton Metropole. Santa's Grotto Afternoon Tea is a family-friendly offering where children can visit Santa and post their Christmas wish list. Santa's Grotto Afternoon Tea is available between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. every weekend from December 1 - 23. The Santa's Grotto Afternoon Tea is priced at £22.50 per adult, £16.95 for children aged 12 - 15 and £9.95 for under 12s.
- Santa's Christmas Brunch - Every Sunday throughout December (excluding the 30th), guests can take in stunning sea views and live entertainment whilst enjoying a three-course carvery meal, complete with Christmas Pudding. The Christmas-themed brunch is priced at £34.95 per adult, £17.50 for children under 12 and is free for children under 4 years of age.
Christmas and Boxing Day
- Christmas Day Family Lunch - Guests can let Hilton Brighton Metropole take the hard work out of Christmas lunch this year, allowing you to spend more time relaxing with the family. The hassle-free Christmas meal features live music and a trip to Santa's grotto. Served in the Regency Suite, the Christmas Day Family Lunch provides a traditional threecourse meal accompanied by a chilled glass of celebratory bubbles. The Christmas Day Family Lunch is priced at £79.95 per adult, £40.00 per child (aged 5 - 12) and free for children under 4 years of age.
- Boxing Day Brunch - After the excitement of Christmas Day guests can unwind with a Boxing Day Brunch at Waterhouse Restaurant. The menu includes roasted parsnip, apple and honey soup; honey glazed gammon and chocolate and ginger torte. Boxing Day Brunch is served from 1:00 p.m. and is priced at £39.95 per adult, £20.00 for children under 12 and is free for children under 4 years of age.
- New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner and Dance - Guests can party with friends and family, ringing in the New Year with a glass of bubbly and a four-course dinner. Entertainment will be provided by seven-piece band, Funkification, a classic soul, funk and 70's groove group, as well as a top Juice FM 107.2 DJ. The New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner and Dance is priced at £85.00 per adult. For younger party goers, Hilton Brighton Metropole also offers a New Year's Family Celebration package, with prices starting from £37.50 per person.
Set on Brighton's seafront, the 340-bedroom Hilton Brighton Metropole offers charming Victorian elegance alongside modern convenience. The hotel is also situated within easy reach of major travel links, making it the ideal location to celebrate Christmas and see in the New Year.
For more information or to book any of the above packages, please visit www.hilton.com/brighton, call +44 1273 720710 or email email@example.com.
Media can access additional information about Hilton Brighton Metropole at news.hilton.com/brightonmet.
For Hilton London Wembley
+44 20 7420 7758
For Hilton London Wembley
+44 20 7255 6435
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.